Friday, 13 January 2017

Lycan Black Ops By Jill Soffalot

Lycan Black Ops Read By Jill Soffalot

Title:Lycan Black Ops
Author:Jill Soffalot
Format:Kindle Edition
Page:30 pages
ISBN:

Sci Fi Erotica, Werewolf Sex, Lycan, Military Erotica, Shifter Sex, Soldier Sex, Dubious Consent, Paranormal Sex Stories John Steele becomes not just a werewolf, but a scientifically enhanced creature much bigger, stronger, and faster than any other Excerpt What do you mean, drafted We have to have a man with your qualifications My superiors told me to bring you i Sci Fi Erotica, Werewolf Sex, Lycan, Military Erotica, Shifter Sex, Soldier Sex, Dubious Consent, Paranormal Sex Stories John Steele becomes not just a werewolf, but a scientifically enhanced creature much bigger, stronger, and faster than any other Excerpt What do you mean, drafted We have to have a man with your qualifications My superiors told me to bring you in I m not only suspicious, I m scared Draft means you get a letter in the mail telling you where to go and when It starts, Greeting You are hereby ordered to report for induction It s not a beautiful girl picking you up in a bar, then biting you on the neck She continues, I ve just infected you with a virus I carry it So do all the members of our unit She stops talking Just when I really need to hear her voice telling me what I ve been infected with, she stops talking I lift off her and sit on the foot of the bed I m losing patience She s still naked, but I stopped looking at the word virus I say in a voice with a slight edge, Talk to me, Debbie What s going on I can show you I won t convince you unless I do She gets off the bed and stands on the floor in front of me She s still naked and perfect I don t look like this in real life Here s what I look like She closes her eyes and concentrates I m stunned I don t believe it, but I have to She shrinks from five ten to five six Her body loses its incredible curves Her breasts shrink slightly Her waist expands slightly Her hips stay the same The height she lost came mostly from her legs Instead of long and delightful, they re average length and delightful She was a very pretty girl in high school Part of my mind is noticing that I had good taste back then She walks up to me and puts her hand on my cheek She says, John Listen to me I m going to show you something you won t believe It s real Don t be afraid It s still me You re in no danger She steps back and changes into a wolf Not just a wolf, a giant wolf, five feet high at the shoulder She must weigh 175 pounds She s beefy and heavy Her coat reminds me of her hair color It s a light tan She barks just once and turns back to her everyday self She sits beside me Do you see what you ve become 9,500 exciting words Part 1 of 6 All characters consenting adults


about Author

Jill Soffalot, get it It s Jack Soffalot, only for chicks Prim, prissy, high school biology teacher by day, filthy kink pusher by night Does life get any better than this My students would NEVER in a million years think that I even have sex, much less that I know way about it than they do HA I build DNA models upon request.



thumbnailTitle: Lycan Black Ops
Posted by:Jill Soffalot
Published :2016-03-03T02:59+01:00
Sci Fi Erotica, Werewolf Sex, Lycan, Military Erotica, Shifter Sex, Soldier Sex, Dubious Consent, Paranormal Sex Stories John Steele becomes not just
Lycan Black Ops
30 pagesJill Soffalot

No comments:

Post a Comment